Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh la la...

Ok, I'm on holiday in Mexico. And I'm NOT doing great with the project, it's not possible to be 100% true to the PCP while in Acapulco. Not so much because of willpower, which I have lost a little bit this week as well, I have to be honest, but just because it's bloody hard to get the right food to the right times....impossible and with people hardly understanding what you say, I ca tell you all that getting an eggwhite after my workout wasn't easy....I have been doing my full workout everyday, and for that I'm very proud, but for the diet that has been neglected a lot....Sorry!!!! I still am commited to completling the PCP, but I just have to be strong from next week and take my losses with a brave smile...It just couldn't be done, but I haven't strayed too far off course though...I have stayed on course with the breakfast, snacks have been whatever we'd find, lunch pretty good, but dinner I have to admit wasn't the smoothie, and I did have some carbs....I know I shouldn't have, but I stayed off the french fries....so until next week...hasta luego!!!!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Well, it is a vacation. And you'll probably be in the right frame of mind for a big push at the end when you get back.