Monday, March 9, 2009

Yet another setback!!!


The hits just keeps on coming....my way! Just when I have gotten rid of the flu, then I go and cut my hand, so now I can't use my left hand for anything....typical. But at least there are other things I can do, but it's not optimal for my workout....legs and abs are just some parts of the body, but what about the rest?

Hopefully I'll be back to normal in a few days....working out on a beach in Mexico...ahhhh...doesn't sound so bad does it?

Well, next blog I'll keep you updated on how that goes.....hasta la vista, baby!!!

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Can we see a picture of your messed up hand? Sounds kind of cool.

Lene said...

I don't know about cool, but sure I'll post a picture later today in my blog, ok!

Patrick said...

Heh heh that's awesome!

Amy said...

OWWWWW!