Thursday, March 5, 2009

A treat or a threat?

I was just told that we could have another indulgence in the diet. This time from 5-700 calories. I was very surprised by my reaction to this, because last time I planned for a week what I was going to treat on. this time my reaction was that I didn't want to do it. I just thought about how many hours I would have to work out to get it off again. I did have a cookie that I have been eyeing for a while and a handful of small licorice pieces, but what it did was make me throw up. It was a small amount of the calories that I could have had, but it ended up making me loose my lunch, so it was a complete disaapointment. So I have definitly changed a lot, since I started on this journey. Before I ate these things every single day, but now it makes me sick to think about putting them in my mouth. I would much rather have a handful of raisins or grapes...Funny how that happened!!!!

3 comments:

Corry said...

bummer eh? The indulgences change as we do too. So nice to read your blog...really great.

Patrick said...

Whoa, you actually threw up? That's the worst indulgence ever. Remember, it doesn't have to be sweet. Try savory stuff.

Amy said...

yuuuuuck. I hate licorice! And it's not even that sweet, is it? I hope your tummy has recovered.