Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bad habits die hard!





I haven't quite gotten rid of my diet coke yet. I still have to have a taste of it once in a while. Lately it has been everyday, but I have promised myself to STOP!!!!! And I will, but I feel it helps me get through the rest of the diet. It is so hard not to be able to have a piece of licorice, which is my favorite candy of all times. Or a few Sugar babies....or M&Ms.....there is now nothing.....so that's why the coke has stayed, but now it's out.....out...out....I've got to be strong......but it's not easy..... at least I'm down to one from four, so for me this is Fantastic!

I feel this craving sensation, not for something in particular, but definitly for something. Thank god for strawberries. I LOVE them, and they help me with my craving for sweets. I could eat them all day, and they give me something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

It takes about two weeks for the body to get over a mild addiction/habit. You're literally rewiring your brain as we speak. This is the hardest time.

Corry said...

Patrick is right, pretty soon you'll wonder what was the pull in those things. Take it day by day Lene, go woman GO!