Friday, January 23, 2009

YEAH!!!!


I passed my drivers test today, so now I can officially drive in this country!!!


On to the diet, it is killing me. I usually eat very little, so for me this equals eating like a horse. The two days so far, it's made me sick . I just force feed myself til the grams are gone. Doesn't really feel too good...hope my body will adjust after a while!
My diet consists of the following:
Breakfast: 110 g carbs, 1 egg, 160 ml yogurt, 160 g vegetables
Morning snack: 120 g fruit
Lunch: 100 g crabs, 150 g meat, 160 g vegetables
Afternoon snack: 120 g fruit
Dinner: 60 g carbs, 80 g meat, 100 g vegetables
Night snack: 100 g fruit, 150 ml milk
You see, this diet really wants you to EAT!!!!! For a girl whose body is used to eating next to nothing, this IS a challenge, much more so than the daily exercising.


The exercise is great, I like the exercises and it's not too hard. I feel I can manage more which means I'm not taking it all out. I'm sure I will eat my words, but at least I enjoy some of what has come so far! Still I have to say the push ups are the worst of it and so many more this week than last, but in the end I have been promised they will be a breeze. We'll see....
So I am struggling a bit with eating my portions, I feel they are Texas style sizes.....HUGE in other words. As they say here: Everything is bigger in Texas! So true....


2 comments:

Patrick said...

Congratulations, I know it couldn't have been easy living in Texas without the ability to drive. I was taking a driving test once and the test taker next to me ran into another car on the way out of the DMV exit!

Carole said...

It's TOONCES the driving cat, i love it! Congratulations!