Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emergency room....

Oh, boy...It goes from one crazy thing to the next for me. Today I was planning on having my last lunch with the ladies, but the universe wanted it differently. The exact moment I was about to start eating, my daughters school called and said she needed to go to the emergency room. So off I went no food at all, but my girl is more important....

So all day I have spent in the emergency room stiching up my 6 year old daughter, so no last day treat for me....Tomorrow is the start of the real thing and I feel ready as I can ever be!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Poor baby! Your life really is crazy but at least those stitches will heal and life will go on (what did she do?) I feel excited for tomorrow too, its gonna be great. Hope things stay calm for a while.