Thursday, January 29, 2009

Psyched!

I am sorry that again today my blog is about cooking, but I'm so psyched about this, I had to tell the world! I am starting to LOVE cooking, it's so awesome, I just can't beleive it. Two weeks ago this is what I dreaded about this project, cooking, and so much of it, but just today it clicked inside my head. In a good way, ok, and I got all these incredible ideas about foods I WANT to make and try out. I am and have always been an unrelentless picky eater. Just ask my mum!!!! But now I feel like a whole new world has open up for me, I go to aisles I have never been to in the store, picking up items I never dreamt I would, and I want to cook. I just can't get over that fact. It's becoming a very natural part of who I am. Today I started searching online for receipes and discovered a whole community of ideas out there, it's a never ending adventure and I am so happy for myself that I have reached this point. Finally thinking about what's good for me, and starting to plan what I want to eat tomorrow. I have never really thought about cooking, just grabbed whatever was there, or figuring out 10 minutes before that I had no idea what to make, so this is HUGE for me, so mindblowing!

3 comments:

maki said...

I know exactly how you feel! During PCP, I learned to LOVE cooking as well - I was baking my own bread practically everyday! Enjoy!

Lene said...

Do you have a great receipe for that? I am just eating ready made bread so far....

Corry said...

go girl go! It's super to hear how the food part is becoming the fun part for you! So great. ENJOY