Friday, January 23, 2009



This is my wonderful family. They have done a fantastic job coping with me and motivating me so far in the project. Al though my husband is laughing a bit of all the food I'm going to eat. He knows what I'm usually like....

It really helps having family to get you through tough times. Having someone to talk to and make you busy with other things so it's not all PCP. It can be all consuming sometimes at least now in the begining. But they are all cheering me on... I love you guys!

3 comments:

Lene said...

Keep it going, Honey! We love you and support you every step of the way. Your 3 biggest fans...

Carole said...

What a beautiful blond family!

Patrick said...

Your family will probably see more benefits from the project than even you. Happy confident moms make for happy husbands and kids!