Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Easier said than done...

Being on a half-diet, should be an easy project, but it's not. For me who is a skipping meal kind of girl, it hit me like a brick after day 4. The first few days wasn't so bad. I have tried to find a balance in what I usually eat, but it's not easy at all. I have also struggled with teeth this week. I feel like I have been to the dentist everyday, and I almost have. I have also been on pretty strong medication, so with very little food and my medicines, I have been feeling extremely dizzy the last few days. Yesterday I had to skip my workout as I could hardly stand up without feeling nauseous. Today I have been just as bad and spent most of my time sleeping on the sofa. But there is no way I will skip two days of work out. Patrick said not to worry and take it easy, so I won't push myself to hard today, but try and do something. At least I will be done with my teeth and medication before the first real week of PCP. Can't wait. This has been very unpleasant indeed.

I want to thank you all for your support, and promise that my blog won't be so depressing over the next step of the project!

No comments: