Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15


Ok, so it's the first day of the PCP experience. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time, both with excitement and fear. You never know what it's going to be like. I am excited about changing my body and especially getting rid of ALL my bad habits. I have been eating wrongly for years ending with a lot of nighttime snacking. I have been an addict when it comes to diet coke as well, so GOODBYE to all of that. Finally....Today is generally a pretty bad day for me so far. I started out going to the dentist and went home one rootcanal richer, JIPPPI! Lucky me right....so things can only look up from here. I do have an extraction waiting for me on Monday, but then it's all good! Can't wait...I am going to workout today, I have to be strong and get it on, but I have to say I am extremly happy NOT to have a specific diet today, as I pretty much don't want to eat anything. I have had a diet coke, I know so BAD right, but that was the only thing I needed, something with taste. I will keep my number down, so 2 instead of 4 today, it's a start right....Ok, feeling quite bad right now with a mouth that is just pounding away, so it's off to bed for a couple of hours. Hopefully I will wake up with a little less pain and more eager to get my body moving....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing like agony in your gums to cut down on the calories. Good luck Lene, I'm sure you'll do great.

maki said...

Great to see you here Lene! All the best - you can do it!