Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh, that empty feeling...


I can't really describe it, but I have an empty feeling inside. I don't really eat all that much more normally, but it's something about knowing that you can't have what you want when you want it, that makes you crave everything so much more. Yesterday I was lightheaded and dizzy all day, and nothing worked out all that great for me, but I'm sure my body just has to adjust to this new regime of mine. I can't wait for next week when we get a regular diet and know when and what to eat throughout the day, so far it's all very confusing. I don't know if I am doing it right. We are supposed to eat half of everything we normally eat, and for me a very unregular eater that is hard, because what do I normally eat....I don't even know....The work outs are fine, with a dizzy head I suppose no kind of workout is good, so I am making the best of it so far. I do hope things will turn around and that this is a lesson teaching us to eat right and put the bad stuff on the shelf...Is it please tell me it is.....

2 comments:

Corry said...

it is Lene, it really is. And remember, next week you'll be eating heaps of food. Good, tasty, nourishing meals. This week is a huge teachable moment. Gambatte!
C.

Carole said...

I can totally relate, i'm a nibbler and some days i won't sit down and eat a meal ill just pick at stuff through out the day. I was very confused the first day but i decided that i would not graze, that i would eat a small portion 4 times a day (only about as big as my fist) that guide made it clearer. you can do it!