Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fantastic workout!



I just had the most amazing workout! You know when you have one of those mornings where nothing seems to be working for you. You just want to stay in bed all day and do nothing, well that was me when I woke up, but I got up, had my breakfast and got my workout clothes on and went out in my garden. I stood by the pool in the sunshine, got my music on and started jumping, and at once my mood changed. It was fantastic! The exercises are quite hard and many of them, but today I did them all with a huge smile on my face.

My routine this week is this:

1300 jumpropes

4x20 squats/lunges

4x20 creeps/4x12 floorjumps

4x4-6 chest dips/4x 6-8 pull ups

4x 15 standing ovation/rowing

4x 15 forward shoulder raises/ da vincis

4x 15-17 leg ups/4x 25 sit ups

3x 8-10 v-sits/4x 30 sec plank

In addition we do an 8 minute ab routine off you tube.

So you can see that its a lot of reps and the muscles scream sometimes, especially on the last set it seems like they are saying " No more, please!", but it feels incredibly good when the workout is done, and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I love when a workout goes like that. The real challenge is doing them when you'd much rather stay in bed!