Monday, February 9, 2009

Taking the good with the bad!

Yet another day home with a sick child. That's what it's like being a mum, it's always somebody else who needs you. Which most of the time is a really good feeling, but when it keeps you up all night and clings to you all day, it can be a bit too much. This has been my day today, feeling sleepdeprieved and down. A good thing about this is that I feel my dedication to my project is strong. I feel like no matter what I am keeping at it, there is nothing that is going to stand in my way. i am on the way to where I have always wanted to be, and I am going to reach my goal, my dream. It has been tough today getting to my work out and keeping with the diet, but I have done it, and that I am very proud of. It shows me that I can do this no matter what, no matter where I am or how I feel, because it's in my heart and in my mind. That's the key to success, the one thing that will take me to the finishline. My carrot is my happiness, and my happiness is feeling healthy and fit, and having loads of energy to give to my family.

No comments: