Thursday, February 5, 2009

Give me food now!!!!!

Soooooooooooo hungry today!!!!!! I can't believe it. In two weeks I've gone from hardly eating and being fine with it, to a food crazed woman who can't eat enough. PCP is making me into a monster.....ugghh, I want food!!!!

Going to the store is a nightmare, especially in the time between lunch and dinner. I'm sooooooo hungry in that time and feel like the tiny amount of fruit I get as a snack is just teasing the stomach....

This week the amount of food decreased and the intensity of the work outs increased. I can feel my body struggling with that. Don't get me wrong, I love the work outs and today was the first time I really got sweaty...finally, but with a growling tummy it's hard for the rest of the day!!!!

Patrick keep telling me that the body will adjust and that it's only a feeling, but boy is it a nasty feeling, hope my body adjusts quikly!!!!!!

No comments: