Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Roller coaster


Wow, I can really tell that my body and mind is changing fast and furious at the moment. I can see the bodily changes, I can feel the changes in energy and the benefits of actually eating right(for that sake at all!), and my mind is skifting from minute to minute. I don't know if it's good all the time, it's a lot of ups and downs, like a roller coaster. I feel happy, then sad. I feel energized, then empty. I feel motivated, then discouraged. I feel confident, then insecure. I feel a million things in a flash. I feel insane sometimes, like I'm manic depressive. My family gets all this thrown at them most of the time. But I know where it's all coming from, so I'm not scared that I'm getting sick or anything, but it's incredible how dramatically the body changes. Luckily it's all good most of the time, and I know it's not a lasting element through the project. But I do find it interesting. I now understand how badly my body functioned before, and how good this ultimatly is for me, and for my family in the long run. So I keep going strong, one day at a time, one minute at a time....

No comments: