Friday, February 13, 2009

Still hungry!

Ok, I'm officially older, but wiser and better than ever. I feel that with my participating in the PCP, I am absolutly doing something great for me and everyone around me. But after 5 weeks, I'm still hungry. Patrick keeps telling us the hardest part is over, and that from now on it will only get better. My cravings are all gone, but new ones has arrived. I never used to think about food, or feel hungry, but now thats all I do or feel. I never get full from my meals and can't wait until the next one, it's quite exhausting. I have gotten used to eating healthy, and I love the food I can eat or figuring out what I'm going to makew, but it's never enough. The worst time of the day is between lunch and dinner.....I can't stand being hungry all the time.....

This week my diet consists of:

Breakfast:

80 g carbs
120 g veg
1 egg
120 g yogurt

Morning snack:

70 g fruit

Lunch:

130 g veg
130 g protein
90 g carbs

Afternoon tea:

70 g fruit
1 eggwhite

Dinner:

50 g carbs
1 eggwhite
70 g veg

Night snack:

80 g fruit
100 ml milk


This week the exercise routine has changed a lot too, it's a lot harder, but that's the part I love. I might not get through it with a smile all the time, but I feel I'm getting stronger, and I just tell myself that You can do it!

I want this, the change for a lifetime...but the road to get there is so far a bit rocky, hopefully it will be smooth sailing soon, and very soon......PLEASE!!!!!!!

No comments: