Friday, February 6, 2009

Pull ups!!!



Pull ups, man thats tough....The minute I let my feet off the floor, I just hang there wondering what I'm doing. My brain doesn't seem to get that message as to make my arms work...funny....I tried for the first time today, and I managed a half pull up. Pathetic really...but to my releif my hubbie thought it was tough too. So at least I'm not alone in my misery. But as Patrick keeps saying, just try and it will get better, at least that's what I'm telling myself. Sometime into the future you will be able to do this, Lene. Yes, I will, but not right now!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I think 85% of the worlds population can't do a single pull-up. It calls on a back muscle we just don't use in modern life.

Carole said...

I'm glad im not the only one who thinks these are really hard, it almost funny when i try to do them, just sort of hanging there and grunting trying to pull my self up and not really going up. You are my role model of someone who likes to workout so i just pretend im like you and hang there. By the end we will probably be able to do more then the guys!