Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reconnecting with old friends!

For a long time my friends have been on me about signing up for Facebook, but I thought it was hard work and something I didn't need. But yesterday I caved in and signed up, and voops all of a sudden I had reconnected with a bunch of my friends worldwide. It's fantastic really. Everyone under the same roof so to speak. And so little work involved and so so addictive....I was on there chatting with my friends for hours yesterday, I loved it!

Don't know if I'll have time for the PCP now, Patrick....haha, just kidding of course! But definitly something fun to do during my sets of agonizing ab repetitions....or I should really say after a gruelling workout...my muscles are screaming these days, but I love it!!!! That's another thing that's addivtive....but it's worse things out there to get addicted to than Facebook and working out isn't it....so I'm good!

By the way, I'm so excited to see what week 6 will bring of hopefully good surprises on Thursday!!!!!

No comments: