Monday, February 23, 2009

Go away cold!


This was the week where things really was going to take off, and I was so ready for it. I was on a roll, and that's usually when something goes wrong....and so it goes! Yesterday I woke up sick, and today even more so. This is just so typical. I had really gotten into the workout routine and the diet had started to get easier for me. Today my body doesn't want to move in any way, everything aches....and my appetite is non-excitent....I have gotten through breakfast and lunch, barely....kinda like forcefeeding, so not the amounts I'm supposed to eat. But with a stuffed nose, nothing tastes like anything...oh, I wish my cold would go away, fast!!!!!


Go away cold!!!!!!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Sorry Lene, but it seems that getting a cold is a part of everyone's PCP experience. Use this time to rest, allow your muscles to really get healed up, and in a few days when you feel better you'll be in good shape for the final push.

Corry said...

get better Lene, rest up and you'll be right in a few days. You are doing GREAT woman, and you look super, I'm seeing alot of changes from afar! ENJOY,
love C