Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friends and Family!


I want to say a special thank you to all my friends and family that stands behind me, and beside me through this project. It means the world to me to have wonderful people supporting me and beleiving in me. I have learned through these trying times, that without you I couldn't have made it past the starting line.
Lifechanges are hard, testing our strenght and sanity, it really shows what we are made of. My failures in the past has come down to willpower, without it we can't achieve anything, and now through great motivation, I have found mine. It was berried deep down, but now it's reach daylight, and I won't ever let it disappear again. This all comes down to having your support to begin with, and having you cheering me on in this great and difficult journey to a new and better existence.
I want to make better choices for myself and my family, and to learn how to find my confidence and true happiness. It has been and will continue to be an amazing adventure, the most important one so far in my life, and I am so lucky to have you all there with me. Thanks to you I am so motivated and so ready for this change.


Thank you, I love all of you so much!

No comments: