Thursday, February 26, 2009

Going to lunch!!!!



Today I went to a birthday lunch with my lunchclub. I thought I couldn't eat, but my friends are so considerate these days that they make food I can eat. It was delicious, and eating with others makes the food taste even better.

I think it's so nice because everybody are so interested in what the project is, the consept of it, and wants to know my progress. I feel stronger as well, so even if everyone had a gorgous cake, I wasn't even tempted. It felt so good!

I feel like I'm on my way to a change in lifestyle, it doesn't just feel like a temporary thing anymore. It's not hard to stay on the diet, and it just feels natural to me now. Of course I won't miss my dinner smoothie after these six weeks are over. A proper dinner with my family will be sooooo nice. Now I just cook for them and drink my dinner in peace.....

But I do enjoy the fact that I can keep my social activities alive and well even on this project...it means so much to me to be able to feel part of something, it keeps my focus off what I can't do or have...

1 comment:

Patrick said...

And the coolest thing is your friends will start to eat less junk too, just by spending time with you.